Face to palm
Tear to tear
Mouth to tongue
Heart to ground
Heart to ground
Heart to ground
I was in love
I love, I write, and I die
And I try to ask no questions,
But the weary one is still me,
Do you think its obsession?
There are things to know
so we were told,
but the days they keep rollin on so
painfully playin slow,
and there are ways to grow yeah
but blow by blow
see it all gets lost somewhere now
see I already forgot.
hey xxx,im sorry i thought the worst of you.i thought you didnt want me anymore gosh i was so hurt..but when i saw ur message, the tears just came.do u know why i hesitated to pick up ur call?i was afraid i'd falter in front of everyone else--something that i've never done before.well even though in the end i still did.im sorry i cant believe he did this to you or to me.im sorry i cant let u come back.im sorry i cant protect you.im sorry that he is being such a bastard.saying sorry,is the only thing that i can do now i guess.
Tuesday, 5 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment