im going to talk about LOVE.well cuz love is linked to sex,somehow.if not why they say love making.
ok never mind.i know not everyone has fell in love before.its not that easy.i think that sometimes the adrenaline rushes that u feel are prolly just infatuations lor.
im not trying to be a qing sheng here.(love sage,ok sounds weird)
what is love?
this is what westlife told me:
Some say love it is a river
That drowns the tender reed.
Some say love it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed.
Some say love it is a hunger
An endless, aching need
I say love it is a flower,
And you it's only seed.
quite true,quite true huh.
okay anyway,i dont dare to say i have much experience,but the first time i ever liked a guy was in primary 1(when i was barely 7) ha ha i thought that guy in my class was cute.i had two bfs,aiya the first one also nv really hang out,the second one was...no comments.u guys should know la.i talked so much bout him.
for me i think that love is all about accepting his/her weaknesses, no matter how ugly he or she can get but u still think hes cute(im talking in the girls context),or that he may be biting his nails on the other end which u hate but u think whatever he does is cute.this kind is really hopeless.
When you have to look away
When you don't have much to say
That's when I love you
I love you
Just that way
To hear you stumble when you speak
Or see you walk with two left feet
That's when I love you
I love you endlessly
And when you're mad cause you lost a game
Forget im waiting in the rain
Baby I love you
I love you anyway
Cause here's my promise made tonight
You can count on me for life
Cause that's when I love you
When nothing you do could change my mind
The more I learn the more I love
The more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love you
When I love you no matter what
So when you turn to hide your eyes
Cause the movie, it made you cry
That's when I love you
I love you a little more each time
And when you can't quite match your clothes
Or when you laugh at your own jokes
That's when I love you
I love you more than you know
And when you forget that we had a date
Or that look that you give when you show up late
Baby I love you
I love you anyway
Cause here's my promise made tonight
You can count on me for life
Cause that's when I love you
When nothing you do could change my mind
The more I learn the more I love
The more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love you
When I love you no matter what
That's when I love you
When nothing baby
Nothing you do could change my mind
The more I learn the more i love
The more my heart can't get enough
That's when I love you
When I love you
No matter what
No matter what
yeah this sums it up.
oh yeah i wanna tell people who has never fall in love before.at first he may seem like the perfect guy,u two are so lovey dovey stuff,later when quarrel breaks out,you'll shed tears,you'll feel sad,you'll do stupid things idk varies on each individual.then he apologises and the cycle goes on,a bit tiring sometimes.
and when he cheats ha ha ha good game i tell you.
ok might as well,i tell u guys the kind of guys i like.
1)must be tall la(between 175 to 185 sil'vous plait!!!best is 178)
i know what you guys wanna say la,im short get a tall bf for what!they say the best is ur bf taller than u by 12cm.but wth,im like 153,+12= 165.wtf.no.
2)for asian guys i like mimiyan!!(small eyes)
for others depends.
3)pls pls pls be romantic la!!!!(my wishful thinking)
4)i was thinking about being gentlemanly,but for this point,sometimes a guy who is too gentlemanly will scare me away.like my weird colleague at work. i think hes damn weird.he was like pissed at me when i said i couldnt recognise him from the backview.also not very close,cant recognise very strange meh?
ok the end.if i got anything to add on,i will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment