Thursday, 23 July 2009

i dont know if i mentioned this before, i like to contemplate about life a lot.

sometimes i end up wondering,why am i here?is there a reason?anyway i'll die in the end,so why is everybody here?im not a religious person at all just so you know, in fact, i have no religion at all thus it is even harder for me to understand. i always burden myself with stupid thoughts.

should i learn german?
should i stop french?
should i go overseas?
should i spend my money?
or should i save it?
will i have enough?

to questions like

what if i dont get A?
what if i stop tuition?
what if i get lousy grades?
what if im late?

being me is not easy. Will once told me, we should get over it and move on, i always find myself not being able to fall asleep because of my endless questions about my life. and the worst thing is that no one really answers me.either i try to figure it out or just get over it which is very sad. i hanker after knowledge to understand it better,but never fully.

life is not a bed of roses i know,but it doesnt have to be full of rose thorns right?
now, my life is taking flight,its kinda getting exciting but its just so tiring ya know.

It's a long long journey
Till I know where I'm supposed to be
It's a long long journey
And I don't know if I can believe
When shadows fall and block my eyes
I am lost and know that I must hide
It's a long long journey
Till I find my way home to you

Many days I've spent
Drifting on through empty shores
Wondering what's my purpose
Wondering how to make me strong

I know I will falter I know I will cry
I know you'll be standing by my side
It's a long long journey
And I need to be close to you

No comments: