Sunday, 19 July 2009

I wish the summer winds could bring back paradise too

part of a song someone insisted me on listening to it
Tonight's the night well make history, honey, you and i
And I'll take any risk to tie back the hands of time
And stay with you here tonight
I know you feel these are the worst of times
I do believe its true
When people lock their doors and hide inside
Rumor has it it's the end of paradise
But I know, if the world just passed us by
Baby I know, you wouldn't have to cry

The best of times are when Im alone with you
Some rain some shine, well make this a world for two
Our memories of yesterday will last a lifetime
Well take the best, forget the rest
And someday we'll find these are the best of times
These are the best of times



No comments: