Saturday, 17 October 2009

I admit,recently,I have been slightly depressed.
I guess, the pain of losing my grandfather was a lil too much to bear.
I would always still search for him in the sea of faces, hoping to see his smiling face.
But no, I wouldn't, not anymore.

Because of this, the mother has came back.
This spells a hell lot of trouble.
Now the whole house is almost squeaky clean(except for my house she doesn't dare to touch)
The laundry is done.
Suddenly, there is food on the table.

But...i rather not want all of these.

To add on, my relationship life isn't exactly great. Two years(by tomorrow) have ended up in naught. I am tired. I know you can only be a casual date now.or maybe not.
The one I love now has gone away.
So now the only thing i can do is to pick myself up now and move on.

Lastly(thank god!) I feel horrible cuz im really poor.Really really poor. I count my money like crazy.And i realised that I have approx $30 per week to spend on food. If that isn't miserable enough, I have to settle at least two meals per day outside.FML.
TALK ABOUT HAVING SOCIAL ACTIVITIES.

let's wait for school to start.
things might just get less miserable.
it just might.

No comments: