skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, 15 October 2009
sometimes i really dont know what you want. just as i made up my mind, u turned ur back on me.
go away fucker.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Gekyin D Yeo
Create your badge
mes amis
Exits
sarah
jacqueline
cheri
yanzhen
0833
wanchin
nga kwan
constance
xuezhen
zhenying
jia en
alysson
kah meng
xue hui
timothy
Blog Archive
►
2010
(33)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(227)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
▼
October
(17)
i am sorry i havent been blogging cuz i have no in...
life's getting rougher...
LET ME TELL YOU, LDRs DO WORK!!we'll prove it,u pa...
First day of school.opened my eyes and got up imme...
No more calling me SPG!!!Tonight, I feel better fo...
I admit,recently,I have been slightly depressed.I ...
It started off with work,joy,fun and money.And the...
it was last night that i finally understood.we'll ...
sometimes i really dont know what you want. just a...
i have been telling people I am tired all this whi...
they say love only comes once in a lifetime,but wh...
i have seen the worst of people,truly i have.how c...
i was thinking of what to write.but nothing came t...
life has been tiring.i am so tired of living.no,i ...
it was raining heavily that day.he saw the three o...
today is a day,a day i feel like crying so much,bu...
s not everyday when you get to go to a lavish fren...
►
September
(10)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(40)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(17)
►
2008
(64)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment