Saturday, 17 October 2009

No more calling me SPG!!!

Tonight, I feel better for once.
I have thought it through carefully.

I don't want to be with Dan anymore. It will hurt, sure it will. All the talking about kids, family and forever is now non-existent. I never regretted being with him. I was truly in love with him, at a point in my life. But i guess we all grow up. And i grew up too.

I am now thinking of all the prospects of dating a new guy all over again! And no more of LDRs i hope. Distance really kills a relationship. I have spent two years of my life, cocooned myself in his sweet promises(most of which never came true) and I didn't go out with other guys pretty much too. And now, I think its time. I am not trying to show off but I believe I have quite a few if i really want to date.

Last year on the 25th november, I wrote a blog entry on the type of guys which i like.
It was more kiddish and somewhat chimerical.

Thus, I have come up with a new list. One that is more practical and realistic.

1) well... Tall. read the 25th nov post.same reason.

2)Speaks good English. Seriously I for one, cannot stand bad English.Command of other languages wouldn't hurt.

3) Just be decent looking. That's fine already.

4) Loves butter popcorn like me.

5) Loves me for the way I am.

Isn't that simple???!!!

No comments: